On June 15th, 2017, China Carbon Forum brought together an expert panel for a discussion on “The Future of China-U.S. Energy Cooperation”, at Peking University Law School in Beijing. Cooperation on energy and low-carbon development have been a positive aspect to the bilateral relationship in recent years, and was important element contributing momentum to the successful conclusion of the Paris Agreement.
Recent Activities at CCF
- Roundtable: Transparency, Finance and China’s Carbon Market
- Towards decarbonisation: The future of emissions trading in China and the EU
- Report Launch: 2018 China Carbon Pricing Survey
- Advancing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Estimations and Reporting in China and the World
- Coal in the face of the energy revolution – building consensus for the decarbonisation of the power sector
Join Our Mailing List